Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV: Beate Warkentien
This data protection declaration is intended to inform the users of this website about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the website operator Beate Warkentien (Managing Director of the European Filmphilharmonic Institute – EFPI – GmbH, Charlottenstraße 65, 10117 Berlin) in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. The website operator takes your data protection very seriously and treats your personal data confidentially and according to the legal regulations. Keep in mind that data transmission over the Internet may be subject to security vulnerabilities. A complete protection against access by third parties is not feasible.
The website operator or page provider collects data about access to the site and stores it as “server log files”. The following data are logged in this way: Visited website, time at the time of access, amount of data sent in bytes, source/reference from which you accessed the site, browser used, operating system used, IP address used The data collected is used solely for statistical analysis and to improve the website. However, the website operator reserves the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Exclusion of liability
This disclaimer is part of the internet publication of Beate Warkentien c/o Europäische FilmPhilharmonie – EFPI – GmbH.
Disclaimer for own contents
My website contains information that is available to interested users free of charge and freely available. Despite careful compilation, however, I cannot assume any liability for this website for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the contents or for the usability of the contents for certain purposes. In particular, I do not assume any liability for possible damages or consequences that result from the direct or indirect use of the offered contents. Please give me a hint if you find an error or incorrectness.
Disclaimer for linked pages
My website partly contains links / cross-references (“external links”) to websites on whose content I have no influence or which I cannot control continuously. The contents of such external sites do not reflect my opinion, but serve as an indication for information possibilities that are interesting from my point of view. I am not responsible for the availability of such external sites, nor for their content, advertising, products or other materials available on or accessible through such sites. I assume no liability for these external contents. The responsibility lies solely with the provider of the external content. I therefore expressly dissociate myself from all contents of all linked pages and do not adopt the foreign contents as my own. Please let me know if you notice any illegal content on such “linked” pages so that I can react accordingly.
The copyright for published, self-produced objects remains solely with Beate Warkentien. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without my agreement. I endeavour to observe the copyrights of the media used in all publications, or to use media I have created myself. The copyright for presented artists and projects often lies with the client or artist. For information regarding the respective rights, please contact me. If anyone believes that their rights have been infringed by this website and its contents, I urge them to contact me directly. I will immediately stop the possibly existing impairment of rights. I expressly do not agree to any cost-incurring measures.
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are available at https://www.youtube.com They are stored and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data referred to in paragraph 2 shall be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly associated with your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
For the presentation of the website offer, fonts of the Google font service are used. In the course of providing the GoogleFont no cookies are placed or used to provide the fonts.
In order to provide the GoogleFonts service, Google may collect information about the fonts provided on the web server. The information is used for billing and compliance with contractual agreements and may include the following:
- provided fonts
- ID of the record
- IP address of the website visitor
- Account ID of the contracting partner/website operator
- Service that provides the fonts
- Application requesting the fonts
- Server that provides the fonts
- Host name of the page on which the fonts are loaded
If the Do-Not-Track feature is enabled in the browser or a script blocker is used, no external web fonts are loaded without permission, but alternative fonts are used.